Thursday, 12 January 2012

Contents pages analysis
View more presentations from Kaydraze
">

1 comment:

  1. The first contents page in the slideshow is from a rap magazine called 'The source' I noticed that in the top right hand corner there is a smaller version of the magazines main logo (front cover masthead), I am going to include this on my contents page because it shows that the contents page belong to a certain magazine it is like it gives it an identity, I'm going to include this because it will show readers the contents page has an owner and it will make the page look more professional.
    The Second contents page in the slideshow is from a magazine called 'Vibe' which is a Rap/Hip hop magazine, in all of the 'Vibe' contents pages there is a housing style used of the word 'contents', I like this housing style not only because it gives the magazine a sense of uniqueness but because of the way it joins up and it changes the word from a word to a sort of logo. I am going to try and included this in my magazine because it will add more of a meaning to it and it will make the magazine more unique.

    ReplyDelete